As promised, here's the long awaited update. I don't know how I got so far behind, but my fellow mates must be in the same boat, for as some are 10 months behind or more! Guess that's just what happens when we hit this toddler age (and facebook takes precedence!).
Let's start back in September. We took a short vacation to Pigeon Forge, staying in a cabin as that seemed more amicable than a hotel room. This particular cabin had some issues, but was very convenient to everything, so we made the best of it. Jacob had just gotten sick with another cold, so we spent a lot of time just hanging out and resting. He and I have caught our share of sickness this Fall. Most I've ever had. I attribute it to working with all those little kiddies at preschool and taking Jacob to the gym (open free play for toddlers).
Our main event was to go to the aquarium in Gatlinburg and as suspected, Jacob loved it! He kept saying "ish, ish! or fis, fis!". He especially liked the part where it went floor to ceiling and then through the tunnel. It was very exciting to see him experience something like that for the first time and in person.
No comments:
Post a Comment