Sunday, November 15, 2009

Quiet on the Blog Boards

In looking at some blogs I'd bookmarked and hadn't been to in a while, I discovered several had gone silent. In following some redirects, I discovered something interesting and thought provoking. It wasn't something I'd expect, but definitely food for thought.

Several moms have been contimplating the balance between over sharing all the tid bits of their lives and their kid's lives vs. reverting back to the day when you kept things to yourself and just focused on raising your kids and serving the Lord. A lot of time is spent and wasted online. I find it a hard balance too as I really enjoy it (blogging, FB) and it helps me to stay connected to those far away.

I don't think I'm going anywhere, but as I have in the past, will think twice before blurting out the latest episode of spilt milk.

To see the articles, click Here and Here. Enjoy.

No comments: