We're down to dr checkups every two weeks now. The last month....once a week! We've only got one more doctor in the practice to visit on our rotation before we're "back to norm". I think I've become way too familiar with the office and will gladly enjoy it when it's over!
Only 2 classes left of the Prepared Childbirth Class at the hospital. Last night we had a little fun with some labeled cards. They let us lay out how we thought we wanted the birth plan to go. Then we had to give up two, then four options if things didn't work the way we had planned. It let us see what was really important to us and made sure we were on the same page with our birth partners. Next week is the big tour! That is one of the big things I am looking forward to is seeing the rooms, how to get there, what the process is and all that. Bill knows I won't commit to memory how to get down all those halls and turns - that's what he and staff are for! That place can be a maze sometimes!
Work is still going well for me. I get to face my fears in the next couple of days and start talking to radio station producers over the phone to begin booking my boss. Did I sign up for this PR stuff??? I know it will help me in other areas of my life though, so I'm willing to dig in and give it a try.
Some of you already know we've been church shopping after leaving our church of 5 years. We're still looking (just sense late December). We've been to 4 churches now and are starting to whittle them down. There may be one or two more we wish to add to the list, but we don't want to travel too far of a distance to get there each week. This shopping experience has been quite different than the average church move since we have several criteria we are looking for and it's not simply a geographical move. Please keep us in your prayers that we find the place God wants us to be and that will be a good fit for our child or children in the future.
Speaking of children....just wanting to say congratulations to those friends of ours that have #2 on the way! You know who you are! It's quite interesting to see all of us going through this new phase in our lives and bringing little miracles into the world.
I'm at 31 weeks now. I know you all are really waiting for belly pic updates. Be sure to check back tonight or tomorrow as I'm going to try to get Bill pinned down for a minute to take a couple.
No comments:
Post a Comment