Reassurance is just around the corner. My next OB appointment is a day and a half away now. I'm very excited b/c I hear we get to hear the heartbeat. I've naturally been a little worried and concerned since I've been feeling so well and not really pregnant at all. This is the fun one too - where we get to talk about all the financial stuff. Can't wait for that.
Fall is in the air now. Finally the days of 90+ degrees seem to be gone. It's been so nice that we skipped from days on end of the A/C running to ceiling fans and windows up. That's one of the nice things about living in the mountains. Wait, what is that I smell......is that.....a......a skunk!!!! Oh no! Oh well. Too late to put the windows down now. Cooler weather also means I am closer to being able to wear some of the cute colder weather maternity clothes we bought recently.
Scout & Vixen seem to have caught on to the fact that change is on the way. They'll be busy in the coming months sniffing all the new items coming into the house. Some of which is a boppy pillow and front carrier bought this weekend at the Munchkin Market - a upscale rummage sale of sorts held twice a year in Biltmore Village. The cats have been a sore topic of lately so I must tiptoe around their mention.
Guess I'll save all the exciting stuff to post on Wednesday.
Until then....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment