Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Like Father like Son

So we have been giving Jacob some baby food in an attempt to keep his tummy fuller longer. This has allowed us to get some longer stretches of sleep in (6 hours) for which we are grateful. During all of this we have noticed some similarities to Jacob's sleep pattern and mine. I have a very bad habit of moving my legs all night long (or that is what Rhonda tells me). Jacob has started doing this as well. He also tries to bury his nose into the mattress. I on the other had try to bury mine into the pillow when I sleep. He is also a early riser and thinks afternoon naps are for the birds. We hope that one changes soon!!


One other similarity is more food related. My vegetable pallet is a bit limited. It isn't that I don't like vegetables, but I'm more of a meat and potato man. This evening we decided to feed Jacob some peas. I'm glad those little jars aren't expensive because peas won't be in our house again. I always knew my boy was smart.

No comments: