Lot's more of what seems like sleepless nights lately. Jacob still hasn't managed past 2-3 hour feedings. Which when all is said and done of getting up to eat and putting him back to sleep give us 30 minutes to an hour and a half (with occassionaly 3 hour stretches) to sleep ourselves. He seems to be getting a tad bit better with his fussiness and gassiness, but it's not all gone yet. One thinig he has started now -- crying and whining because he doesn't want to go to sleep!
He began his shots a couple weeks ago. We are trying to space some out 1 week or so at a time. He did much better the 2nd time... and so did I. I just hate making him go through the pain and side effects.
I've invested in the alternating help of Nana and Mammaw to help out each weekday so that I can manage to get some things done, or take naps. It's still hard to sleep during the middle of the day - unless it's raining. Don't know what I'd do without their help - go crazy maybe!
I'll be starting back to work the last week of May. I think my boss prefers that I started back yesterday, but I have to do what is best for me/us.
Jacob does pretty well when we take him out somewhere, unless we're gone too long, or it's near his bedtime. He is starting to notice things out the window of the car more and stay awake longer. It's fun to see him begin his social smiles too. We're going to try to take him to see family in TN this next weekend, so we'll see how that goes!
And now for a few more pics to make up for lost time..
Me & Daddy being silly
No comments:
Post a Comment