Sunday, April 27, 2008

Grandparents keeping up with me

Here I am with Pappaw Ball. He's not used to a little boy, but he's mentioned fishing quite a bit. I just hope I'm not the bait!

This is Mammaw. It took her a while, but she finally realized I need/like the "wee blocker"! I can always count on her to rock me to sleep when she's here. She's also training me to be a bookie. :)

This is Pops. He was nice enough to let me use his name as my middle name. As you can see in the pictures, we're going to have many nice naps together. He wants to take me fishing too!
Last but not least is Nana. She tends to spoil me, but enjoys telling me about my daddy when he was small. At least I now have some dirt on him to use later!

Love you all!

No comments: